- Organizator of the Convention called Niucon is the Foundation POPCOOLTURA.
- Buying the access pass for the Niucon Convention is equivalent to getting familiar and accepting the terms and conditions of this Event’s statute. Failing in compliance to these regulations will result in confiscation of the access pass and removal from the Convention without the possibility to get refund for the access pass and other financial costs connected. There is no possibility to open any type of claim regarding Organizer or Niucon Crew, if the Participant fails to comply with the regulations.
- Every person, who will buy or obtain the access pass to the Convention from the privileged person, is a fully privileged Participant, no matter what position and representation they are involved in (whether they are only Participants, Sales Representatives, Prelegents, Staff, Support etc.). The access pass can be bought in the Accreditation Point during the Convention or book and pay in advance remotely by using accessible reservation option provided by the Organizer.
- Niucon takes place at:
- University of Environmental and Life Sciences and the buildings belonging to the complex on 10th – 12th of August 2018.
- Place of the convention may include other buildings (e.g. accommodation building) rented on separate different Terms and Conditions.
- The issues which may not be covered by this Event’s statute fall under the laws of the Republic of Poland.
- The issues not covered by the Event’s statute and not falling under the laws of the Republic of Poland are to be solved by the Organizer of the Convention or people privileged by them.
2. DURING THE CONVENTION
- The Participants of the Niucon convention are able to stay on the Convention from the 10:00 a.m 10th of August 2018 till 3:00 p.m 12th of August 2018 in the timescales determined by the type of the bought access access.
- The Participants with 3 day (full) access pass can stay on the Convention for the full day and night (24 hours), within the timescales stated in the point 6 with the exception for the places closed temporarily by the Organizer decision within the pointed out time.
- The Participants with 1 day access pass can stay on the Convention from 8:00 a.m till 10:00 p.m in the day of obtaining the pass. They have no access to the accommodation buildings.
- On the Convention there can only be the Participants who have the valid ID card obtained during Accreditation.
- The Participant ID Card has to be signed and filled immediately after entering the Convention place. If the Participant won’t do that, it is his own responsibility.
- Participant is obligated to wear the ID card in a visible spot. In certain privileged situations (e.g. cosplay) it is possible to hide the ID card. The Participant is still obligated to have it with them all the time and present it when asked by the Organizer or any other member of Niucon Crew privileged to ID check.
- Any cases of damaging ID which prevent or hinder its further use should be reported to the Accreditation Point for the purpose of issuing new ID card.
- In the case of a lost ID card, it should be reported to the Accreditation Point, with the purpose of buying new pass. In justified cases, the organizer has the right to offer the Participant the duplicate of the ID card and thus release the Participant from the obligation to purchase new pass.
- Minors staying at the event also during the night hours (on the accommodation building) are required to prove during the Accreditation and have with the at all times during the event properly completed consent of the parent or legal guardian to participate in Niucon. Printing consent template is available on the Niucon website and at the point of Accreditation for the Participants at the event (to be completed by a parent).
- Organizer reminds that presenting the consent of a parent / guardian bearing the forged signature is in accordance with Article. 270 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Polish criminal offense and the person committing an offense is a subject to a fine, imprisonment or imprisonment from 3 months to 5 years.
- Niucon Organizer provides participants with an access to a medical facility, the service will grant the necessary medical aid and medical assistance in the field are entitled to use the powers and in accordance with Art. 162 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Polish. Participants with chronic diseases, allergies and temporary conditions that are amenable pharmacological treatment are obliged to have their own medicines and carry information on their health status, intermittent disease and possible disruption in treatment.
- In order to facilitate assistance, the Participant must complete medical data on the ID card.
- The organizer is not responsible for items left unattended or lost.
- The organizer is not liable for damage caused by the Participants. Liability for any damage to the body and property, as well as for damage caused at the event or in a public space is for the perpetrators.
- The organizer reserves the right to remove from the area of the convention each participant failing to comply and follow the duties imposed by the Regulations as well as the participants, who do not comply with the provisions contained in the provisions of law in force in the Polish Republic, with particular emphasis on the provisions of Chapter XX of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Polish.
- In such cases, posing a moral and legal imperative, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct civil stopping by temporarily restricting the freedom of using coercive measures and / or transfer of the Participant in the hands of law enforcement agencies with the possibility of a forced supply. Organizer does not bear moral and legal responsibility for any damage to health and property of the participant which was not a direct, undeniable perpetrator. In the event of damage resulting from the direct actions of the Organiser, the Participant shall enforce their legal claims.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations at any time before the start of the event, but not later, as on 08th of August 2018. If changed the provisions of the Rules, the Participants will be informed by a message on the website of the organizer.
- The organizer informs that the Regulations will not change the date of 10th of August 2018 as well as during NiuCon.
- Any refunds for pass reserved by the pre-order system Rezerwix are returned only if the information on the reimbursement was sent before 27th of July 2018. No refunds after this date are possible.
Full or Partial Returns of the Access Pass due to program changes can only occur if these changes were covering more than 10% of the Attractions Programme during the day and if organizers are not able to provide alternative attractions.
- It is forbidden to carry to the event area:
- Weapons within the meaning of the applicable Law on Weapons and Ammunition as well as active (equipped with a source of propulsion and ammunition) units pneumatic weapon, ASG replicas, BB guns, paintball markers and the like, as well as transferred separately ammunition to them.
- Weapons Functional (equipped with a cutting edge or point) edged weapons, except knives with the blade length not exceeding 12 centimeters.
- Explosives and toxic substances
- The organizer can repeal the ban for a specific participant. It is necessary at the same time maintain the utmost care and respect for all safety reasons. Failure to apply the above recommendations will result in removal from the site of the event. The responsibility for any physical injury resulting behavior is not due diligence and lack of respect for safety regulations rests solely with the Participant in respect of which the ban was repealed.
- In the case of weapons, which can be used as a weapon accessories, training and sports not included in paragraph 18, it is permitted to have them in possession however,it is forbidden to bring it out and use it in a manner posing a danger to the Participants. These includes, among others: sports baseball bats, Bokens sticks he / jo, nunchaku, knives and other training equipment. The final decision on the entity belongs to the Organizer or acting on its behalf Niucon Crew members.
- W In the case of bringing dangerous tools mentioned in section 18. to the event are the Participant is obliged as soon as possible to remove the object from the dangerous terrain events, or pass it to the deposit of the Organizer. All items passed by the Participant to the deposit must be retrieved before the end of the Convention. In case of failure to collect the deposit, it will be stored for 14 days at the headquarters of the Organizer, and will be disposed of after that.
- Described in section 18 of drawing the ban may be temporarily waived in the specific case of a Participant by the Organiser or acting on its behalf service members. It is necessary at the same time to maintain the utmost care and respect for all safety reasons. Failure to apply the above recommendations will result in removal from the site of the event. The responsibility for any physical injury resulting behavior is not due diligence and lack of respect for safety regulations rests solely with the Participant in respect of which the ban was repealed.
- It is forbidden to point weapons or any other dangerous items in the direction of another Participant in a way that may pose the slightest threat to the health or life except when the participant has given its express consent. Lack of objection cannot be interpreted same as giving the consent.
- The Participants are required to maintain cleanliness and order in its territory and in the surrounding area of the event
- On the area of the event the consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden. It is strictly forbidden to bring and consume alcohol at the event. In the case of bringing into the Convention an alcohol, the participant is required as soon as possible to pass it to the deposit to the Organizer. All items fit for a deposit must be retrieved before the end of the Convention. In case of failure to collect the deposit, it will be stored for 14 days at the headquarters of the Organizer, and will be disposed of after that.
- Return of the deposit from the point 24 is not entitled to the minors. At the same time organizer remind that encouraging minors to consuming and providing them with alcoholic beverages, facilitating its ingestion or urging them to consume such a beverage is a subject to a fine, imprisonment or imprisonment for up to 2 years.
- In case of failure to described in section 24 contributed to event alcohol is non-refundable confiscation by the Organizer.
- It is forbidden to bring animals into the Convention. The ban does not apply to the animal guides for disabled people. In the case of a particular user, the prohibition can be waived by the Organizer. Responsible for any personal injury and property caused by the animal, as well as for damage caused at the event or in a public space is borne by the owner.
5. THE AREA OF THE EVENT
- On the area of the Convention:
- Effective total and absolute ban on smoking. In certain zones, with the consent of the Organiser, the ban can be waived by clearly marking the area as a zone for smokers.
- Total ban on possession, distribution and consumption of all drugs, psychoactive drugs and psychotropic substances, with the exception of drugs prescribed by a doctor.
- People under the influence of alcohol or other drugs, psychotropic or psychoactive substances can be removed from the site of Convention according to the decision of the Organizer or co-worker on their behalf.
- All advertising materials, whose presence at the event has not been agreed with the Organizer of the Convention will be removed from the area of the event, along with Participants involved in spreading them. The advertised object / service / etc premises will get an invoice for the service of advertising based on the pricing by the Organizer.
- In the area of the event the accommodation are only allowed in designated areas.
- W In the designated accommodation zones there is a curfew from 24:00 till. 6:00. People accessing the areas of accommodation are requested to maintain a particularly high culture.
- It is forbidden to use the spacing structures movable and immovable, such as tents, screens (* not applicable to exhibitors who had such a fact agreed with the organizer), castles, wigwams, missile bases because of difficult behavior order on the area of the event.
- It is forbbiden to set up branches of the field events / institutions / groups.
- Each participant is obliged to treat other participants with respect. Physical or verbal harassment can result in removal from the site and application situation to the relevant departments.
- At the event political agitation is prohibited.
- The prizes in competitions of the event are the bons/coupons with the Convention Currency which can be exchanged for prizes in Price Booth. There is no compensation for unused Convention Currency.
- These Regulations are available on the website of the Organizer as well as at the point of accreditation during Convention.